Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Izakaya Honda-Ya, Little Toyko - LA

I haven't updated my blog for a while due to massive assignments and my Las Vegas trip. Today I will introduce some cool place that serves alcoholic drinks and Japanese food. It is called Honda Ya Izakaya located in Little Tokyo, LA. This place is so good for chilling out with your folks. I am a big fan of good beer, so let's get started with beer served here:

Sapporo Draft Beer
This beer is incredibly good; it's so blend, fresh, and "smooth." I can say it can go with any dishes.
Japanese food here is various: sushi, sashimi, yakitori (separated menu), etc.

Scallop with Bacon
Scallop with Bacon is a must that should be ordered every time you visit this place. It's so good.

Meat Balls and White Meat
White Meat yakitori has wasabi on top, so it is not good for someone who doesn't like wasabi. However, what I can say is it offers very good and interesting taste.

Ginger Pork with Rice

Fried Tofu in Soy Source














I'm pretty much full and happy. The price point is around $15-$30, which is not bad.
More information can be found here: http://izakayahondaya.com/

Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment