Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pink's Hot Dogs, LA

My friend invited me to go getting a good hot dog. Pink's Hot Dogs may be known as the best hot dog place in LA. I have gone there many times yet never been disappointed. Pink's Hot Dogs offers hot dogs, burgers, fries, onion rings, etc. If you wonder what you should get, I can say that you should get all food here because all I have tried so far are so gooooood. The price point is so affordable, like $8 to $15 at most. However, I usually have to wait about 30 mins to an hour or so to get my food because the line is so long. Once you get inside, you will see many many many photos of Hollywood stars who have visited this place. Here are some photos I got from the place today.


Chicago Polish Dog
Even though I have to wait for awhile getting my order, I always enjoy really good food served by Pink's Hot Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment