Saturday, July 9, 2011

San Ya, Korean BBQ @ Koreatown, LA

I haven't had Korean BBQ for awhile, so I decided to go for San Ya, which is a low-price kbbq place available. I have to admit that this is not the first time I come here. It is a decent place, but not that kind of places you have to visit once in your life. One thing surprised me today is that the service is hugely improved; they can give a nice service to me even though it is Saturday night.


San Ya gives a decent quality of meats with a lot of variations, such as beef, pork, and chicken with $9.99. If you want to get more variations, you can choose $11.99 or $18.99 for your dinner. Food aside, this place actually has a bad reputation about services. However, waiters today kept my table full with meats, dipping sources, and water all time. They even came and checked often if I would need anything. I'm impressed with the improved services they gave me today.

This place is really recommended if you want to pay low price with decent quality for Korean BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment