Friday, July 8, 2011

Shabu Shabu Yo @ Little Tokyo, LA

Finally, Friday has come as well as my time to get some good food. I want to get shabu shabu badly, so I've decided to go to Little Tokyo for it. Unfortunately, my favourite place Shabu Shabu House closed for a week. So, I end up at Shabu Shabu Yo, which is a shabu-shabu place owned by Korean. The price for big shabu-shabu beef set is little more affordable. It can be an okay substitute for Shabu Shabu House, which is still more preferable though.


Beef quality here is good and delicious but not equal to one at Shabu Shabu House because it can't give the same "favorable sensation" when chewing in my mouth. Besides that, it is juicy and high grade for sure.
Peanut source here is decent yet has some room to improve, and price is about $15 for 15 pieces of beef combo with unlimited refilled rice.

Overall, I'm packed and happy with the shabu shabu here.

No comments:

Post a Comment