Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fishing at Dana Point, CA

Hello friends, I want to resurrect this blog, so today I have the fishing trip to write about. This trip was in the week of 4th July. I know it is kinda late but it contains so many good memory that I want to share with you all. This trip started when my friend Son Vo called me and asked me to find someplace nice to go during the week of 4th July. We decided to go fishing at Dana Point because it sounded promising.

I looked up online and found some good sites for fishing services. We ended up with Dana Wharf. On the day, we got on the boat and be ready for our adventure.

The weather was so nice: not much sunlight and little windy. The sky was a bit grey earlier but it turned out blue toward the end of the trip. I was so excited as it was the first time I went out offshore. Once the boat stopped moving, all crews were free to try their luck. I actually didn't know much about fishing but luckily fishermen were all so friendly and helpful. We ended up catching some fish but they were too small to be kept.






I enjoyed this fishing trip a lot even though I didn't manage to get any fish back home. While the boat going back to the shore, I saw so many birds under the blue sky waiting for some fish leftover. The scene was so fascinating.

Nice blue sky
Too bad, it's too small

















I would say this trip is so fun and enjoyable because of the nice services provided by Dana Wharf's fishermen. If you want to get some good experience fishing in the ocean, Dana Point is highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment