Thursday, December 20, 2012

Floating Market Klong Lat Mayom, Bangkok - Thailand

Hey folks. The trip I'm about to write this time takes place in Thailand. After I come back to Thailand, I get a chance to go to a floating market Lat Mayom in Bangkok, Thailand. It might be hard to explain what a floating market is in American sense. I will try to make it simple. A floating markets is the place where visitors can buy many fresh agricultural products and exclusively local food. Local people bring their own products and food there.

Seafood looks fresh
Besides that, nothing else I can say about the floating market here. I just then enjoyed local food offered by the community. Hope you will enjoy the photos I took here.
Little pineapples

Sterilized coconut nectar drink
Local agricultural products

1 comment:

  1. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    island near bangkok

    ReplyDelete