Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Trip - Traveling 1000 Miles in the U.S.

Alright, this time I'm gonna write about the long trip I had during the week of 4th July. Me and my friends decided to go to Vegas and Grand Canyon by car. This trip is a budget one, so some hotel we stayed might not give nice pleasure as expected. Well, we saved up for gambles and great buffets anyway. The whole trip was about 1000 miles long, so let me give my thanks to Justin Phan who solely drove the car during the whole trip and brought all of us safely back to L.A.

The beauty of Las Vegas never fails my expectations. Plus, this time we went to very very nice buffets at Wynn and Bellagio.
Conservatory and Botanical
Gardens at Bellagio
Gondola @ Venetian

















Just visiting all attractions would take couple days, so we decided to visit some of those interesting ones because we wanted to gamble too.

Fancy Buffet at Wynn
Sweeties at Bellagio's














Take a Chance!
One thing visitors should never miss out in Las Vegas is Cirque du Soleil's shows. They are so gorgeous and fascinating. I watched Mystere before, so I went after KA this time. Of course, it's worth every penny I spent for the ticket.
The grand performance's about to begin
We spent 3 days and 2 nights at Vegas and be ready to go to Grand Canyon. It took 4-5 hours to get there from Las Vegas. Yet, I can guarantee that the scenic view at Grand Canyon will impress anyone.

















We decided to go hiking at Grand Canyon. It sure is challenging because of the long distance, high elevations, and dangerous species. Oh speaking of which, I had encountered a snake within 2 feet while hiking. I was surprised like hell. Overall, I enjoyed hiking at Grand Canyon a lot and would not hesitate to do it again next time I visit this place.

















This pretty much covers most of my impressions. This 1000-mile trip sure was fun. Going wild in nature after visiting a man-made city gives nice pleasure and ease of mind. These 2 places should be in anyone's list to visit at least once in a lifetime.

Again thanks to my great friends who also made this trip safe and enjoyable.
You guys rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment